Pages

Monday, July 31, 2017

Meet Karrin!


One of my favorite parts about working here at new beginnings is that I get to use my passion and experience in photography to empower our mamas! I shoot maternity photos, birth photos, new born photos, and mama and me photos for all of our gals here at new beginnings. I love getting to show women the innate beauty that the father has created in them. I love getting to show them that they can be graceful and strong and beautiful all together, and that they are worthy to be loved and cherished. You may think, "Pictures can't do all that", but I truly believe that photography can be so powerful, not only for the viewer of the image  but also for the subject of the image if done in an empowering way. The latest shoot that I got to do was Maternity Photos for one of our new beginnings mamas, Karrin. She is about to POP! Her precious girl is due August 21st (so close!). Karrin can not wait to meet her little human! Karrin has a heart to love on people. She is so excited to start the journey of being a mama. She enjoys art, movies, games, and she loves to laugh!! Please pray for a safe and beautiful delivery of her little one, and that the weeks leading up to that day would be enjoyable and exciting! Enjoy some of this beautiful mama's portraits:
























Share with the world:

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Designed by Beautifully Chaotic