Pages

Wednesday, December 17, 2014

The Sweetest Thank You

As a house parent of New Beginnings Maternity Home, I can share honestly that this is one of the hardest yet most rewarding positions I’ve ever held. Some days are emotionally really hard, while other days the vigorous routine of dishes, laundry, appointments, and cooking can take all my energy and leave me digging deep to keep smiling. Still more often than not I’m filled with purpose and passion for the young women in my care and the tiny lives they carry! I am blessed beyond belief… I don’t need to be thanked or praised for this – everything good in me is from my God! However this particular thank you was one of the sweetest. A young woman that recently moved into our home made us all cards to show her gratefulness. 




Share with the world:

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Designed by Beautifully Chaotic